Tuesday 9 August 2011

The day that I died



Well yday ma exam gt over…. N while cumn frm coll I remberd a incidence tht hapnd last year……
It ws our last paper me ketan n akshay were cumn frm coll  n while cumn we wer jst running n while runing one piece of  glass (or sumthn I dnt rembr nw…) jst went into ma leg… n ma leg ws bleeding badly…. I wsnt able to walk…… so ketan calld saish n den he took me to d doc.  Doc, did all dressing n all…. N told me to take rest for 2 weeks….

And after 2 weeks I went to coll. When I enterd d class everyone ws lukn @ me in wird manner lyk I ws a ghost or sumthng… den one of ma frnd came n told me d srty ….. that d day whn ma leg ws injured one guy  had seen me n told our teacher about it… sum1 gave a wrng no. to her sayn tht it ws ma no. n she calld tht guy n she askd is omkar their???? N tht guy said “NO omkar is dead!!!!!!” so she thought tht I ws dead n she told every1 in our class tht omkar is no more…. So every1 ws lukn @ me as I ws a ghost…. N after tht I met tht teacher n she told me d whole srty…….. 

when aksahy gt dis news he arrgnd ma funeral on facebook  n every1 one ws invited…. :P

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001971984662#!/event.php?eid=150445481651972

No comments:

Post a Comment